Project ReCharge has partnered with McKinstry to use their live Facility Performance Management Dashboard! Washoe County School District and Carson City School District are making schools more energy efficient through a whole-district retrofit project. Students and teachers can check out the performance dashboard to see how their school and district are reducing energy, costs, and impact on the environment! The performance module of McKinstry’s powerED program allows teachers and students to better understand their utility use and quantify their environmental impact.
The performance dashboard allows teachers and students to:
- Explore a map of facilities with key information, including energy efficiency rankings.
- Visualize detailed information on utility data including cost and source breakdown.
- View renewable energy production and savings tracking on a daily and facility basis.
- Track energy use and cost savings compared to weather regressed baselines.
- View and compare key energy and money saving opportunities.
- Compare a building’s current and past utility information
- Evaluate high- and under-performers in your portfolio
- Benchmark your facilities against similar ones through ENERGY STAR® scores and other standard metrics